Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union Prioritizes Member Service & Operational Efficiency with the selection of Alogent’s ImagePoint Suite of Industry Leading Check Capture Solutions
Alogent today announced that Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union (ABECU) has selected the ImagePoint document capture and processing family of solutions to further streamline back office efficiencies and offer improvements to member service, all while actively combating fraud.
ABECU (Saint Louis, MO, over $1.7B assets) found themselves looking to replace their legacy item processing vendor with a single-source, complete set of solutions to enable easier balancing of their 45 ATM and 12 ITM machines, offer true cross-channel fraud detection with integrations to TrueChecks, a leading check fraud detection product from Advanced Fraud Solutions (AFS).
“We are excited to partner with Alogent, whom we feel is a leader in document and image capture solutions. We are confident that by using the suite of Alogent solutions, we will be able to eliminate inefficiencies and detect check fraud real time, which will provide for an enhanced Member experience. The implementation of ImagePoint Hub along with upgrades to our hardware will eliminate cumbersome operating processes, allowing our teams to focus on more impactful Member opportunities,” said Reggie Swanigan, CIO.
ImagePoint’s holistic approach to owning the entire deposit ecosystem through digitalization reflects the goals of ABECU to continue streamlining their own internal processes without having to sacrifice convenience to their members. Specifically, the credit union has adopted:
- ImagePoint Hub to provide a single point of convergence across multiple capture channels while applying duplicate detection, image quality analysis and integrations to proprietary and third-party databases to identify fraudulent and counterfeit items before clearing.
- ImagePoint Integrated Teller Capture to improve member service and increase teller efficiency by reducing keystrokes.
- ImagePoint ATM to provide highly customizable business rules and leverage ATM presence to speed deposits by digitizing the entire deposit process, eliminating the need for end-of-day pickup. Several improvements in the balancing process will improve employee efficiency.
- ImagePoint ITM puts real-time capture in a video teller kiosk.
- ImagePoint X-9 Importer to interface and import third-party Mobile Deposit items to ImagePoint Hub.
- Cross Channel Fraud Detection to integrate with AFS’s TrueChecks, identifying and mitigating check fraud in real time.
“ImagePoint not only offers multiple channels for capture at the point of presentment, it digitizes the entire process from start to finish — providing a seamless, paperless transaction workflow throughout,” said Dede Wakefield, Alogent’s CEO. “We are excited to support these compelling opportunities for growth in our new partnership with ABECU along with their commitment to technologic evolution, highlighting their member-centric approach.”
About Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union
Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union and its divisions is a full-service financial institution offering a wide variety of financial products and convenience services to its members nationwide and around the world. The credit union and its divisions, American Eagle Credit Union and Purina Credit Union, has 29 locations nationwide including 14 in the St. Louis metropolitan area. For additional information, visit www.abecu.org.