Pacific Marine Credit Union Selects ImagePoint Item Capture and Processing Suite from Bluepoint Solutions
–Credit union will enhance member services while streamlining operations–
Washington, D.C. – February 23, 2016 – Bluepoint Solutions today announced that Pacific Marine Credit Union has selected its ImagePoint Teller, ATM, and Mailroom suite for in-branch check capture, image-enabled ATM capture, and back office mailroom automation. ImagePoint Hub and Foundation, for Day 1 and Day 2 processing, will complement the item capture modules.
Pacific Marine CU (based in Oceanside, CA, with 78,000 members, $726 million in assets, and 11 branches) serves the financial needs of families throughout Southern California. With a single versatile platform and one simple workflow, the credit union will:
- Increase heads-up time with members by capturing check images right at the teller line with ImagePoint Teller capture.
- Save money by speeding clearing, while eliminating frequent ATM visits and envelope supplies, using ImagePoint ATM capture at its image-enabled ATMs.
- Create efficiency in the back office by using ImagePoint Mailroom to scan, sort, apply and split mailed-in payments and deposits in a single step.
- Aggregate items from all capture points with ImagePoint Hub, applying duplicate detection and transmitting consolidated cashletters for clearing.
- Automate Day 2 inclearings and returns using ImagePoint Foundation.
“Our passion is to give our members the most convenient banking experience possible, whether they choose to visit branch or one of our image-enabled ATMs,” said Carrie Foster, Chief Financial Officer of Pacific Marine CU. “When we adopt technology, it must support this goal. Automating item processing gives member-facing staff more time to build relationships, and our members’ resources are better used making back-office operations efficient than in executing day-to-day tasks.”
“Creating an outstanding member experience is what credit unions do best,” said Alissa Fry-Harris, marketing director for Bluepoint Solutions. “We appreciate this opportunity to partner with Pacific Marine to help them reach their goals.”
About Pacific Marine Credit Union
Founded in 1952, Pacific Marine Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution whose deposits are federally insured by the NCUA. PMCU offers a full range of competitive financial products to the residents of San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Today, Pacific Marine Credit Union holds $726 million in assets. It has over 78,000 members and 11 branches. Visit www.pmcu.com for more information
About Bluepoint Solutions
Bluepoint Solutions provides end-to-end payment processing and content management solutions to financial institutions nationwide. Over 1,400 credit unions and banks that have deployed its enterprise technology are successfully achieving their strategic goals of increasing employee productivity, reducing operating costs, enhancing performance levels, and meeting relentless technology and industry changes with resilience and excellence. Learn more at http://www.bluepointsolutions.com.