How a One Branch Credit Union Became an Industry Leader in Just 3 Years
Despite growing competition from other financial institutions, and disruptive technology shifts, over the past three years UMe Federal Credit Union has put forth a mobile-first product strategy, a comprehensive rebranding initiative, and a member-focused media program.
As a result, they attracted more Millennial members, improved their real estate lending by 30% in a single year, and have driven widespread adoption of their mobile banking and mobile deposit services. With just a single branch, UMe is outperforming its peers—both large and small—in lending, member growth, asset growth, and mobile adoption by embracing a culture of innovation and member service.
In this webcast, Alogent, UMe CEO, Robert Einstein, and UMe VP of Marketing, Anita Hutchinson, discuss the challenges facing community financial institutions, and how a credit union of any size can differentiate itself in a rapidly shifting market.
- Key issues covered include
- Disruptive forces challenging credit unions
- Directions Millennials are driving the future of financial services
- Maintaining a consistent brand experience across all service channels
- How shifting consumer preferences are impacting future technology decisions
- Creating growth in an environment of heightened competition
- Strategic lending programs that build long-term member loyalty
Watch this on-demand webinar now and kick into digital-forward high gear. Omni-channel is almost upon us.